Recipe: Stuffed Monkey Bread!
This recipe is super delicious and nutritious. Well, it is definitely not nutritious but after the whole delicious part, who really cares?
For this recipe you will need biscuits, cream cheese, chocolate,walnuts, cinnamon, sugar, brown sugar, and butter! That is it!
1. Cut the biscuits in half.
2. Spread out the biscuit and place cream cheese and chocolate on top and wrap the biscuit around the ingredients. Roll into balls.
3. Throw all the biscuit balls into a plastic bag.
4. Pour in one cup of sugar and two teaspoons of cinnamon.
5. In a bowl, combine one cup of brown sugar and 1/2 stick of butter. Microwave this mixture for 70 seconds. This will make a glaze topping for your stuffed monkey bread.
6. In a pan, place walnuts at the bottom and then layer the dough around the pan and pour glaze on top.
7. Bake for approximately 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
WATCH this video for step-by-step instructions. Also, make sure to SHARE this recipe with your friends on Facebook! Enjoy!